Latest topics
» Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:42 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Cara Delevingne's Outfit
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:41 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Miley Cyrus’s outfut
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:41 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Who wore it better!? Julie Bowen or Nicki Minaj?
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:39 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Monthly Routine
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Forever 21 Sale! ♥
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:37 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» [•]TOMS[•]
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:37 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Selena Gomez's Dress!
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Katy Perry's bright outfit!
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 9 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:29 am

Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Go down

Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:49 pm

What do you think of Perrie's outfit? I personally love it!



I rate it a 10 on the casual scale :DD

For those of you who do not know who Perrie is, she is part of the British girl group, Little Mix which won British X-Factor in 2011. She is also Zayn Malik's girlfriend.
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 am

6, Don't like the boots, they remind me of snowboots.
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:09 am

HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:6, Don't like the boots, they remind me of snowboots.


They're white combat boots xD I love em ❤
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:25 am

OHHHH! I SEE NOW I THOUGHT THEY WERE LIKE THOSE SNOW BOOTS LIKE LIKE LIKE
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:58 am

HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:OHHHH! I SEE NOW I THOUGHT THEY WERE LIKE THOSE SNOW BOOTS LIKE LIKE LIKE

lol nooo the outfit wouldn't be attractive
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ♡мαddιe♡ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:56 am

Ehh, still don't like it at all
avatar
♡мαddιe♡

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:16 am

Maddie<3 wrote:Ehh, still don't like it at all

What about it don't you like? Just wondering.
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ♡мαddιe♡ on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:43 pm

HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:
Maddie<3 wrote:Ehh, still don't like it at all

What about it don't you like? Just wondering.

Well it seems very comfy, but the boots just kinda ruin it, it looks like she just got off the mountain from skiing, and is just walking around in her ski boots!
avatar
♡мαddιe♡

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Mʌ∂∂ɪє❤ wrote:
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:
Maddie<3 wrote:Ehh, still don't like it at all

What about it don't you like? Just wondering.

Well it seems very comfy, but the boots just kinda ruin it, it looks like she just got off the mountain from skiing, and is just walking around in her ski boots!

I think it's just the angle, because I'm pretty sure those are white combat boots. Hahah xD But I guess the color of the boots do portray it to look like snow boots, considering the outfit choice consists of a sweater.
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 am

❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ wrote:
Mʌ∂∂ɪє❤ wrote:
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:
Maddie<3 wrote:Ehh, still don't like it at all

What about it don't you like? Just wondering.

Well it seems very comfy, but the boots just kinda ruin it, it looks like she just got off the mountain from skiing, and is just walking around in her ski boots!

I think it's just the angle, because I'm pretty sure those are white combat boots. Hahah xD But I guess the color of the boots do portray it to look like snow boots, considering the outfit choice consists of a sweater.

(I love when we have a conversation and everyone's quoting it LOLOL)
Yeah they do look a lot like snowboots at that angle.
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ♡мαddιe♡ on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:38 am

JUST KEEP QUOTING, JUST KEEP QUOTING!

And yeah, I do think its the angle!
avatar
♡мαddιe♡

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:43 pm

But I do love white combat boots, and just combat boots in general.
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ♡мαddιe♡ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:59 pm

HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:But I do love white combat boots, and just combat boots in general.

White combat boots are okay, I like brown and black and the flowey ones (I'm blanking on the name) better.
avatar
♡мαddιe♡

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Floral print? hahah
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:09 am

I love floral print anything, tbh!
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:42 am

I used to stalk that tag on tumblr.. haha
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum