Latest topics
» Perrie Edwards Outfit ♥
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:42 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Cara Delevingne's Outfit
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:41 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Miley Cyrus’s outfut
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:41 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Who wore it better!? Julie Bowen or Nicki Minaj?
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:39 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Monthly Routine
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Forever 21 Sale! ♥
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:37 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» [•]TOMS[•]
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:37 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Selena Gomez's Dress!
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

» Katy Perry's bright outfit!
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 am by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 9 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:29 am

AE Clearance!

Go down

AE Clearance!

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:07 pm

American Eagle has a LOT in it's clearance right now. A lot are trending items, too. Most items aren't extremely cheap, but still a cheaper than what they were before. Hope you guys can check out the deals!
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 am

Perfect, because I JUST got a giftcard there!
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:06 am

HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:Perfect, because I JUST got a giftcard there!

Yeah a BUNCH of their stuff is on clearance if you look at the website, there's a bunch of their jeans and dresses
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:27 am

I love the jeans there but their usually a bit pricey, I'll take a look at the dresses though!
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:56 am

HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:I love the jeans there but their usually a bit pricey, I'll take a look at the dresses though!

My sister used to work there so we used to get amazing discounts on pants
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  ♡мαddιe♡ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 am

LUCKY! OMG if my sister worked there, abercrombie, or hollister, I'd practically live there.
avatar
♡мαddιe♡

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Maddie<3 wrote:LUCKY! OMG if my sister worked there, abercrombie, or hollister, I'd practically live there.

Hahah, yeah, but my sister quit because it was a 45 minute drive plus the money for the toll bridge that you have to take, she wasn't really making any money.
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  ♡мαddιe♡ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Ehh, I hate toll bridges. They take all of your work money right out of your pockets!

But seriously, my dream HS/ college job would be to work at AE, A&F, or Hollister.
avatar
♡мαddιe♡

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:20 am

❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ wrote:
Maddie<3 wrote:LUCKY! OMG if my sister worked there, abercrombie, or hollister, I'd practically live there.

Hahah, yeah, but my sister quit because it was a 45 minute drive plus the money for the toll bridge that you have to take, she wasn't really making any money.

My sisters bestfriend works at Aero so I get discounts LOLOL Its my favorite store, SO YAY!
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:09 am

HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ wrote:
Maddie<3 wrote:LUCKY! OMG if my sister worked there, abercrombie, or hollister, I'd practically live there.

Hahah, yeah, but my sister quit because it was a 45 minute drive plus the money for the toll bridge that you have to take, she wasn't really making any money.

My sisters bestfriend works at Aero so I get discounts LOLOL Its my favorite store, SO YAY!

I don't like shopping at Aero anymore because I only wore this shirt I got their once and it got too small .-.
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:12 am

Ooh LOL, TBH I probably only like it because the only good stores in my mall are Aero and AE.
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 am

HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:Ooh LOL, TBH I probably only like it because the only good stores in my mall are Aero and AE.

Yeah, but I like AE better; especially their jeans, I think their jeans are best quality jeans EVER
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:16 am

❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ wrote:
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria wrote:Ooh LOL, TBH I probably only like it because the only good stores in my mall are Aero and AE.

Yeah, but I like AE better; especially their jeans, I think their jeans are best quality jeans EVER

They are amazing, but a little pricey!
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:34 am

That's true ! But I guess its worth it for such quality jeans
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:09 am

Target sells really cruddy jeans, But they sell kinda cruddy EVERYTHING when it comes to clothes and shoes
avatar
HAKUN4-M4T4TA-Maria

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Not entirely, MacBarbie07 from Youtube showed what she got for Christmas and apparently she got like this really cute sweatshirt/hoodie thing from Target
avatar
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈

Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AE Clearance!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum